Thursday 4 June 2015

TODAY

TODAY - started like this


and TODAY ended like this....


Today has been a day where I have placed a full stop and started a new sentence.....a day where it all makes sense and plans, ambitions, aspirations, inspirations and good old wholesomeness are about to start a new chapter....may not make sense to you but it all makes sense to me.......

Simple changes...reflections....'getting down with the techno kids'
and feeling comfortable in ones own 'business skin'

None of it is that profound really - I have just hit a time in my design/making life where I need to decide where I am going and what I am doing and why I am doing it......and today I finally understand where I am going, what I am doing, AND why I am doing it...and I'm about to plan a journey on paper of how to get there.  Tickets please!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment