Thursday 20 September 2012

ribbon making....

 

.....it may have been a little quiet around here for the last week but it has been rather frantic in the studio - busy making new samples to take to The Designer Vintage Bridal Show, at Hagley Hall in Worcestershire, this weekend.... here are the ribbons that I adore making.... fabulous to decorate around cakes, to use as a garland or to edge a shelf.  Infact they have many many uses..... I will be previewing them over at my Facebook page before listing them on Etsy next week....and I am currently making itsy-teeny-weeny-versions for bracelets....


...will post my antics from the show next ... have a lovely weekend... hope you are doing something naughty....and beware those pesky September spiders...




 

5 comments:

  1. The decorated lace is lovely, you must have a very steady hand to cut out all of those flowers. Do you use new or vintage lace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love those ribbons...how long did it take to do all that fussy cutting?
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie it takes me hours to cut them oout - but I secretly get a little addicted... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I buy these lace ribbons

    ReplyDelete